Évitez les escroqueries à l’assistance. Nous ne vous demanderons jamais d’appeler ou d’envoyer un SMS à un numéro de téléphone ou de partager des informations personnelles. Veuillez signaler toute activité suspecte en utilisant l’option « Signaler un abus ».

En savoir plus
Ouvert

Any way to make tabs in tab groups not close when closing all tabs?

tfaholic09

Is there any way, or if not, could there be any way in the future, to make it so that when you "close all tabs" in Firefox Android, tabs in tab groups don't get closed? Because currently, if you "close all tabs", the tabs within tab groups close but the groups stay, just now empty. The way I use Firefox, I'd find it immensely useful if the grouped tabs would be exempted from "close all tabs".

Is there any way, or if not, could there be any way in the future, to make it so that when you "close all tabs" in Firefox Android, tabs in tab groups don't get closed? Because currently, if you "close all tabs", the tabs within tab groups close but the groups stay, just now empty. The way I use Firefox, I'd find it immensely useful if the grouped tabs would be exempted from "close all tabs".

Vous devez vous identifier avec votre compte pour répondre aux messages. Veuillez poser une nouvelle question, si vous n’avez pas encore de compte.