Évitez les escroqueries à l’assistance. Nous ne vous demanderons jamais d’appeler ou d’envoyer un SMS à un numéro de téléphone ou de partager des informations personnelles. Veuillez signaler toute activité suspecte en utilisant l’option « Signaler un abus ».

En savoir plus
Ouvert

FireFox Help with bookmarks

Faboul Ysou

Great Firefox community—I’m at my wit's end with my bookmarks. When I save a website or video to the toolbar, it only shows me an icon and text (like "YouTube"). I have over 70 music videos saved—for heaven's sake, I can't remember which is which. When I'm looking for a specific song, I have to click on every single one because I can't see anything other than the icon and the text.

Could you make it possible to save or add a video thumbnail? It would be much easier for me to find things if I could see the image from the video. It doesn't need to be an animated video—that would take up too much storage space. Just displaying the image from the video or song would be really helpful. Alternatively, you could tweak the bookmarks so you can see more than just text and an icon.

Thanks

Great Firefox community—I’m at my wit's end with my bookmarks. When I save a website or video to the toolbar, it only shows me an icon and text (like "YouTube"). I have over 70 music videos saved—for heaven's sake, I can't remember which is which. When I'm looking for a specific song, I have to click on every single one because I can't see anything other than the icon and the text. Could you make it possible to save or add a video thumbnail? It would be much easier for me to find things if I could see the image from the video. It doesn't need to be an animated video—that would take up too much storage space. Just displaying the image from the video or song would be really helpful. Alternatively, you could tweak the bookmarks so you can see more than just text and an icon. Thanks

Vous devez vous identifier avec votre compte pour répondre aux messages. Veuillez poser une nouvelle question, si vous n’avez pas encore de compte.