Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Etsi tuesta

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Lue lisää
Arkistoitu

remove bing

safariuser

I have looked at other answers but can't find what I need. Out of the blue, the other day, when I clicked on my facebook quicklink, the browser took me to a Bing search results page. Also, when I click on external links on facebook, it will open a new tab and search for facebook on bing. Any ideas?

I have looked at other answers but can't find what I need. Out of the blue, the other day, when I clicked on my facebook quicklink, the browser took me to a Bing search results page. Also, when I click on external links on facebook, it will open a new tab and search for facebook on bing. Any ideas?

Kaikki vastaukset (1)

Maybe following this steps you solve the problem

  1. In the Location bar, type about:config and press Enter. The about:config "This might void your warranty!" warning page may appear.
  2. Click I'll be careful, I promise!, to continue to the about:config page.

Then search this string:" browser.search.defaultenginename" or "browser.search.". Now you can see the configuration of firefox about your search engine..what you see?