Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Etsi tuesta

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Lue lisää
Arkistoitu

When I open a new tab it always comes up with a program I do not want. How do I have it come up with a blank page?

gleonard

Whenever I click on the + to open a new tab, the page comes up with a program I do not want (Bing search.) How do I have it come up with a blank page?

Whenever I click on the + to open a new tab, the page comes up with a program I do not want (Bing search.) How do I have it come up with a blank page?

Kaikki vastaukset (1)

A new tab opens by default as a blank tab (about:blank).

If that isn't the case then an extension has changed that behavior.