Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Etsi tuesta

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Lue lisää
Arkistoitu

transfer firefox from my older mac to my new mac and firefox won't start

c-tam1000

Just transfer firefox from my older mac to my new mac and firefox won't start. I used the backup from my Time Machine and the new Mac is running OS10.6. Nothing happens after double click the Firefox icon. I even re-installed a fresh copy and same problem still remain. Please help.

Just transfer firefox from my older mac to my new mac and firefox won't start. I used the backup from my Time Machine and the new Mac is running OS10.6. Nothing happens after double click the Firefox icon. I even re-installed a fresh copy and same problem still remain. Please help.

Kaikki vastaukset (1)