Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Etsi tuesta

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Lue lisää
Arkistoitu

New message button does not execute any action, ctrl+n does not execute any action

darude109

Hello Mozilla Thunderbird, when you press the "new message" button or the keyboard shortcut CTRL+n, it does not execute any action.

Yes I can reply-forward messages and download messages.

I have started in safe mode without plugins, but it is still the same.

Thank you

Hello Mozilla Thunderbird, when you press the "new message" button or the keyboard shortcut CTRL+n, it does not execute any action. Yes I can reply-forward messages and download messages. I have started in safe mode without plugins, but it is still the same. Thank you

Muokattu , muokkaaja darude109

Kaikki vastaukset (2)

Please also provide results for the following tests on your system

What OS are you using ? Where did you get the installation download? What version of Thunderbird are you using?

Is it opening a new write window that maybe hiding behind another window - so not instantly visible?