Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Etsi tuesta

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Lue lisää
Arkistoitu

Cannot figure out how to correctly set the url for a new tab

LtgInrage

Howdy all, I've been trying to switch my page for a new tab to bing for a while now and havent had any sucess. New windows and the home button go to bing but new tabs do not load bing. How can I fix this? Thanks in advance

Howdy all, I've been trying to switch my page for a new tab to bing for a while now and havent had any sucess. New windows and the home button go to bing but new tabs do not load bing. How can I fix this? Thanks in advance

Kaikki vastaukset (2)

Does this help? https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/how-to-set-the-home-page

Also see; https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/new-tab-override/ New Tab Override by Sören Hentzschel New Tab Override allows you to set the page that shows whenever you open a new tab.

Thank you, FredMcD! I'm going to use the add-on