Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Etsi tuesta

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Lue lisää
Ketju on suljettu ja arkistoitu. Esitä kysymys, jos tarvitset apua.
Locked Arkistoitu

I would like "new tab" to open my homepage. How do I do this?

SuMo Bot

Currently my only options for a new tab are "Firefox Home" or "Blank Page", however "Firefox Home" is not my homepage. I'd like new tabs to open up to DuckDuckGo (or another homepage), and am a little surprised that "Firefox Home" currently seems to require that I use Google...

Currently my only options for a new tab are "Firefox Home" or "Blank Page", however "Firefox Home" is not my homepage. I'd like new tabs to open up to DuckDuckGo (or another homepage), and am a little surprised that "Firefox Home" currently seems to require that I use Google...

Kaikki vastaukset (2)

(Here you can see the only two options I'm given under "preferences", and also below that, that the option to customize the "Firefox Home" page simply has a tick box for "Web Search", by which I guess it just means "Google", lol...)

You can look at an extension to set the new tab page.

This question has been locked because the original author has deleted their account. While you can no longer post new replies, the existing content remains available for reference.