Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Etsi tuesta

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Lue lisää
Arkistoitu

How do I stop Google from changing my bookmark Icons on toolbar ???

brevans

Icons on toolbar bookmarks are changing to Google Icon; how do I stop Google from changing them and how do I get the right Icons back again.

Icons on toolbar bookmarks are changing to Google Icon; how do I stop Google from changing them and how do I get the right Icons back again.

Kaikki vastaukset (1)

FF ver. 67 bookmarks are all OK except ebay. Deleted and dragged new ebay icon to toolbar; still acts same. If refreshed the ebay bookmark appears for 1 second and is overwritten w/ firefox icon everytime.