Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Etsi tuesta

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Lue lisää
Arkistoitu

Google

camunicorn

My Google activity saves all my private browsing even from Firefox and it's saving my incognito mode. How I stop it from doing this as my gf is wanting to download my takeout archive from Google as I've been acting funny (I'm planing to propose) but don't want her to find this out.. help??

My Google activity saves all my private browsing even from Firefox and it's saving my incognito mode. How I stop it from doing this as my gf is wanting to download my takeout archive from Google as I've been acting funny (I'm planing to propose) but don't want her to find this out.. help??

Kaikki vastaukset (1)

You can't login to google in the private mode. Otherwise all your google-related activity will be saved by google.