Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Etsi tuesta

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Lue lisää
Solved Arkistoitu

How do you "forget" a password for a particular web site?

normkoon

I accidentally selected the "remember password" option on a computer where I do not want the computer to remember the password I entered. Is there a way to erase the password for that particular web site without erasing the other passwords?

I accidentally selected the "remember password" option on a computer where I do not want the computer to remember the password I entered. Is there a way to erase the password for that particular web site without erasing the other passwords?

Kaikki vastaukset (2)

Valittu ratkaisu

hi normkoon, you can do so in the password manager: Password manager - Remember, delete, change and import saved passwords in Firefox

goto options->security->saved passwords.

in the filter field, type any part of the website url to find it, then click to delete it.