I just asked a question regarding Java. I received an answer. I can't reply, so problem is can't add anything to that box. How to add to box?
I can't add any sites, either by cut and paste or typing the thing all over. Nothing allows me to add!
So, what to do to ADD???
It would be helpful if this support forum allowed my to embed a photo, but I can't even log into my new account, as it says my password is wrong, which it isn't Very frustrating on all accounts!
FWIW the original question is at https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1036576 and I've given step by step answer in there.Ανάγνωση απάντησης σε πλαίσιο 0
Επιπρόσθετες λεπτομέρειες συστήματος
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.10
- DivX Web Player version 188.8.131.52
- DivX VOD Helper Plug-in
- Foxit Reader Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- Google Update
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.25.2 for Mozilla browsers
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft Lync
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.1.3
- Πλατφόρμα χρήστη: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:34.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/34.0
The first post can not include a picture, but all the replies can.
What do you mean, Add Sites?
Bookmarks? If the bookmark star is on your toolbar, click it. This will place the bookmark in the Unsorted Bookmarks folder. Click the star a second time to bring up that bookmark in a window. From here you can edit the name or link. You can also move the bookmark to a different folder.
Without the star; Right click an empty area on the page. Press the star at the top of the menu. Then follow the instructions above.
I want to enter a website exception...
Do I HAVE to bookmark that site before I can add it as an exception?
I can now attach a picture.... It's attached. This is what I see. I can't do anything with it!
I've called the big guys to help you. Good luck.
`Cool; thanks. This is very frustrating!
FWIW the original question is at https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1036576 and I've given step by step answer in there.
This is the original thread by saxlaw, the other thread was started by Skyscrapersax and saxlaw just posted a reply to that thread versus creating a new thread originally.
This forum doers not have the ability to merge posts from that thread to this one though.
Τροποποιήθηκε στις από το χρήστη James
The solution is to TYPE (not cut and paste) the desired URL into the text box, WITH "http://" before "www"
Why cut and paste and www by itself don't work is a mystery but...
ALL YOU CATS ARE GREAT!!!!!
Sorry about the double post; new to this. This Forum rocks!
Thanks again, everyone!!!