How do I export cookies and passwords from Firefox into an HTML file?
I have a proprietary website that I need to use at work, that is no longer compatible with the new Firefox as of today, 2/3/12. Because it is critical to my business, I need to change from FF to IE (which I'm not thrilled about). I was able to save my FF bookmarks to an HTML file, however none of my cookies or passwords were saved. Is there a way to do that so that I can import into IE?
Mehr Details zum System
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.2
- Shockwave Flash 11.1 r102
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_30 for Mozilla browsers
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 220.127.116.11
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:10.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/10.0
Here is a link to a Firefox add-on that allows you to export your cookies in an IE format:
Hope that helps!
You can use the Password Exporter extension to export and backup the Firefox passwords, but you won't be able to import the file in IE.
- Password Exporter: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/password-exporter/