Search corner unavailable on Windows 10
With older versions of Firefox we used to be able to have the search engine set at the right top corner. Please see the attached image.
I don't seem to be able to do that now. I'm not sure if it is something to do with Windows 10 or the new Firefox won't do it.
hi, you can enable the separate search bar in newer firefox versions when you go to the firefox menu ≡ > options > search panel.Diese Antwort im Kontext lesen 1
Mehr Details zum System
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 15.10.20056
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.73.2 for Mozilla browsers
- VLC media player Web Plugin
- User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:44.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/44.0
The new Firefox is version 60.0.1 and you show version 44.
If running 60.0.1 on something else you can shove it over some what with the flexible spacers in Customize.
Not sure if this is shoved over or not.
you would have to do userChrome to find out.
Sorry, it is just a blur to me.
Could you be specific?
It sounds like the current version of Firefox doesn't do that any more.
Are you suggesting applying those tweaks will do what I wish to have?
Please be specific!
hi, you can enable the separate search bar in newer firefox versions when you go to the firefox menu ≡ > options > search panel.