I've been basically a Firefox user several years now and I was quite satisfied with the browser until it often threw me an error which says Secure Connection Fail… (læs mere)
I've been basically a Firefox user several years now and I was quite satisfied with the browser until it often threw me an error which says Secure Connection Failed "PR_END_OF_FILE_ERROR". I am quite tech-literate, so back then I tried to troubleshoot it myself, but to no avail. Few points to note:
1. I read that it may be the Antivirus that might block it, but I can't really disable it as my current job requires me to browse safely. I have Bitdefender active with firewall off. But I don't think it's this.
2. I don't use VPN. I did use DoH built-in the Firefox, but disabling it didn't really solve it.
3. I read again that the browser profile might have corrupted syncing, but I didn't use Firefox on mobile, nor even create an account on Firefox (until my desperation to ask here)
4. It's impossible to see which site may have the "corrupt page", as it also happen to Google or even this site (I kept refreshing until I can get to this site).
5. I have relatively unstable internet, as I currently live in a not-so-developed country that don't have fast internet.
6. I really refrain to move to another browser as it's already my daily browser and migrating a lot of stuffs is a pain.
7. It occurs randomly, so not like 100% failed, even on high uptime website such as Cloudflare. So the cause should be on the client-side.
I attached the image when it basically failed to load Google. Even when I search for solution and get here I still get the error :(
Any help or fix for this are welcome.