Ova tema je arhivirana. Pitajte drugo pitanje ako vam je potrebna pomoć.
On updating Firefox cannot connect as not connected to internet
Unable to connect
Firefox is currently in offline mode and can't browse the Web.
The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments. If you are unable to load any pages, check your mobile device's data or Wi-Fi connection.
How do I get it to connect without deleting and reinstalling.
All Replies (1)
Hi Paul.gifford, There are a couple of troubleshooting tricks that you can try in order to resolve this issue.
- Open a new tab and swipe over to the history panel
- Long tap on the entry and remove the cannot connect entry
- Close Firefox from the app manager
- Toggle the connection on the mobile device if you are on wifi
- Open Firefox and open a new tab to the website you were trying to visit.
Did this help?