Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

সহায়তা খুঁজুন

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

আরও জানুন
সংরক্ষণ করা হয়েছে

I have iPhone 3. I currently am using safari to get email, etc. when I try to download Firefox it keeps saying safari cant download. I need it to open email frI

Fad65

I am trying to download Firefox on my apple phone 3. I currently open email, web in safari, I also need Firefox to open certain email. When I try to download it keeps saying safari cant download. I dont understand why? Hope you can help!

Thanks!

I am trying to download Firefox on my apple phone 3. I currently open email, web in safari, I also need Firefox to open certain email. When I try to download it keeps saying safari cant download. I dont understand why? Hope you can help! Thanks!

All Replies (1)

The Firefox browser doesn't run on the iPhone or iPad or iPod Touch. There is a Firefox Home app, but it isn't a browser.