Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

সহায়তা খুঁজুন

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

আরও জানুন
সংরক্ষণ করা হয়েছে

How do I rename Folders in Bookmarks, not rename b'marks

faragno

Many of my bookmarks are organized into Folders. I have tried repeatedly to change the Folder name or edit it in some way and cannot understand how to do this. I do know how to rename an individual bookmark but not the Folders in Firefox 4. I am using Win XP.

Many of my bookmarks are organized into Folders. I have tried repeatedly to change the Folder name or edit it in some way and cannot understand how to do this. I do know how to rename an individual bookmark but not the Folders in Firefox 4. I am using Win XP.

All Replies (4)

In the bookmarks menu, right-click on the folder and select Properties. You can change the name there.

Thank you, That worked great.

Thanks! This was a timely help.

Thanks, it worked first time.