Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

সহায়তা খুঁজুন

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

আরও জানুন
Open

how do I get my 3 email accounts to use the same inbox

bobonly

how do I get my 3 email accounts to use the same inbox

how do I get my 3 email accounts to use the same inbox

All Replies (3)

Click view>folders>unified folders and thunderbird will create a virtual inbox folder

Hi, thanks for your reply, but it didn't work. I think it's because they are IMAP configured

It has nothing to do with IMAP. Please give explicit details on whatever you are doing. What do you mean, in details, on what I suggested? That was just a menu selection. Tell me exactly what steps you took. thanks.

একটি প্রশ্ন জিজ্ঞাসা করুন

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.