Open
Flaky VPN when connecting to Canada (154.0.1)
When using Firefox 154.0.1 (MacOS) and VPN, my ISP provider seems to randomly change between my selected country (Canada) and current location (US).
Is this a known bug, or is there a setting that I need to tweak?
Thanks!
When using Firefox 154.0.1 (MacOS) and VPN, my ISP provider seems to randomly change between my selected country (Canada) and current location (US).
Is this a known bug, or is there a setting that I need to tweak?
Thanks!
All Replies (2)
Have you found similar queries via a general search to see if that helps understand ?
My ISP location with no VPN is different from that when using VPN. For some reason, when using Firefox's free VPN, even though I selected Canada, my ISP location shows up as being in Canada (desired and correct) or the US (Los Angeles) which doesn't make sense.