Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

সহায়তা খুঁজুন

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

আরও জানুন
সংরক্ষণ করা হয়েছে

Uploading pictures to Instagram

njimen

Hi, I´m trying to use the android emulator to upload a picture to Instagram , as I´ve done before, but the "+" sign doesn´t show up anywhere. I can add videos, but no pictures. I am using the last firefox version. Any hints?

Hi, I´m trying to use the android emulator to upload a picture to Instagram , as I´ve done before, but the "+" sign doesn´t show up anywhere. I can add videos, but no pictures. I am using the last firefox version. Any hints?
স্ক্রিনশটসমূহ সংযুক্ত হয়েছে

All Replies (3)

Hi

What are you using an Android emulator instead of just using Android?

I am doing it from my pc.

Are you able to access that site using Firefox on your PC?