Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

সহায়তা খুঁজুন

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

আরও জানুন
সংরক্ষণ করা হয়েছে

Thunderbird and pc crashes

toonvanwijk

Both my laptop and desktop suffer problems after the latest patch on 11th of June.

The desktop running under Windows 7 Professional does not respond at all after I have not been using it for 5 minutes (Thunderbird being the only application I keep running when afk). I can not even get into the taskmanager.

On the laptop (windows 8) the problem only concerns Thunderbird itself. After a short moment away from the keys it responds gradually slower, untill it reaches a point where it does not respond at all. Waiting sometimes fixes it, but not always.

I already disabled and removed the add-ons, but the problem remains.

Both my laptop and desktop suffer problems after the latest patch on 11th of June. The desktop running under Windows 7 Professional does not respond at all after I have not been using it for 5 minutes (Thunderbird being the only application I keep running when afk). I can not even get into the taskmanager. On the laptop (windows 8) the problem only concerns Thunderbird itself. After a short moment away from the keys it responds gradually slower, untill it reaches a point where it does not respond at all. Waiting sometimes fixes it, but not always. I already disabled and removed the add-ons, but the problem remains.

All Replies (1)