How do I set Mozilla as my Default browser in this, my Android phone?
What are the steps in my phone's Settings to ADD Mozilla to the Browser list, and SET IT as my Default browser?
What are the steps in my phone's Settings to ADD Mozilla to the Browser list, and SET IT as my Default browser?
What are the steps in my phone's Settings to ADD Mozilla to the Browser list, and SET IT as my Default browser?
Sometimes I am using the youtube app to watch something on a TV, but want to quickly look up a video for someone else on my browser at the same time. I have my settings t… (прочетете още)
Sometimes I am using the youtube app to watch something on a TV, but want to quickly look up a video for someone else on my browser at the same time. I have my settings to "always ask" me whether or not to open links in their native app or stay in FireFox. But recently the setting has not been sticking. I've had to reset the settings at least three times today. What's going on? Am I doing something wrong in settings?
How to allow java sqript
Some of my setting can not take affect by
'bold text'