i have sued a firefox ad on/extenion to forward any/all mail via my Gmail account suddenly ti will not oepn.help thansk
the exstension mailto no longer functions my g mailaccunt willnnto open help
the exstension mailto no longer functions my g mailaccunt willnnto open help
Hi, Something updated, I see things are different since the last restart I have a message that says "One or more installed add-ons cannot be verified and have been disa… (прочетете още)
Hi, Something updated, I see things are different since the last restart I have a message that says "One or more installed add-ons cannot be verified and have been disabled."
There's is a Learn more button, but it just opens about:addons, and there's nothing else to learn.
Whatever addons have been disabled, at lost in the sea of disabled addons.
There is no way to sort addons by their last disabled/last enabled date Sort by installation date Sort by Last Verified (including failed to verified Sort by last update date, sort by developer name, sort by creation date, sort by version number, sort by ... you get the gist !
Eventually I'll figure out what is missing, it will be a fun surprise, like a easter egg for bugs !
Show me how to restore my Last Pass icon to the firefox main page. Last Pass is listed as an active add-on the icon does not show.
I had to reload firefox and now the ads I paid to block are back
I am getting constant captcha requests and even if i solve them correctly I get them over and over. I am at my wits end. how do I stop this?
to add the extenciions
pop up ads not blocked
Is Firefox Relay available for Macbook? There doesn't appear to be an extension for it.
réparer connexion
I want to remove ads on my phone
i have BOOKREPORT but cannot access the newest add-on. How do I do that?
Trying to add an extension my mypoints.com, I have the site allowed for downloads but when I try, I receive a message that it is blocked from being downloaded. … (прочетете още)
Trying to add an extension my mypoints.com, I have the site allowed for downloads but when I try, I receive a message that it is blocked from being downloaded.
stop pop up ads
For the last few days after an hour (or so) of use, browser windows try to load but don't finish. I checked the Mac activity monitor and see that FirefoxCP webextensions … (прочетете още)
For the last few days after an hour (or so) of use, browser windows try to load but don't finish. I checked the Mac activity monitor and see that FirefoxCP webextensions is hogging memory--8GB! MacOS 26.6.2, Firefox for mac 154.0.1. Did the same thing for MacOS26.5.2. Is AI doing in performance? How can I find what to turn off?
if Mozilla Firefox will never support supernova SWF enabler or supernova flash player then firefox will kiss their user farewell & I was going to add that extension t… (прочетете още)
if Mozilla Firefox will never support supernova SWF enabler or supernova flash player then firefox will kiss their user farewell & I was going to add that extension too
how to remove offers,social and newsletters
Since weeks the following: After my first use of FF in the day, I stop the browser. Then FF restarts automatically and asks for access to: https://www.bing.com/spotlight?… (прочетете още)
Since weeks the following: After my first use of FF in the day, I stop the browser. Then FF restarts automatically and asks for access to: https://www.bing.com/spotlight?spotlightId=ParadordeRonda&q=ronda+spain&FORM=MC13ER The browser says, that he can not make contact. Since I already blocked BING for a long time, I stop FF again, and can go on. Like I mentioned, it happenes most after my first use of FF in the day. During the day using FF, this strange event rarely show up again. My question: who or what forces FF to restart and asking for access to BING? And how an I stop this?
Would Mozilla consider an exception to the security-header policy for an extension that embeds user-selected websites within its own locally packaged page? The proposed b… (прочетете още)
Would Mozilla consider an exception to the security-header policy for an extension that embeds user-selected websites within its own locally packaged page?
The proposed behavior would remove X-Frame-Options and CSP frame-ancestors restrictions only for those embedded pages. Ordinary browsing and other CSP directives would remain unaffected.
Vivaldi’s persistent Web Panels provide a similar user experience, while Chrome’s declarativeNetRequest API provides the technical capability to modify framing headers. I understand these implementations differ, but I’d like to know whether Firefox offers an approved path to comparable functionality.
Would explicit user consent and per-site controls make this eligible for an exception? If not, is there a supported alternative or a way to request a private, pre-submission review?
I want to addon in firefox browser
We have had clients recently report that a certain phase on our website is rendering as profanity in their browser. We have confirmed that nothing in our database or the… (прочетете още)
We have had clients recently report that a certain phase on our website is rendering as profanity in their browser. We have confirmed that nothing in our database or the application code could be doing this. We are trying to understand the cause but we can not reproduce the issue. We have been provided screenshots from the clients and confirmed that the 2 most recent clients to report this issue were using Firefox. We can provide screenshots of the issue. It is always the same phrase being rendered as the same profanity. Has anyone seen a similar issue or know what might be causing this?