Избягвайте измамите при поддръжката. Никога няма да ви помолим да се обадите или изпратите SMS на телефонен номер или да споделите лична информация. Моля, докладвайте подозрителна активност на "Докладване за злоупотреба".

Научете повече
Open

Resize image

johannes

I'd like to resize an embedded image in an email. The bottom right handle is on the far right side. If I attempt to hover over the handle a scrollbar obscures the handle: it is not possible to grab it and resize the image.

How do I resize large images in Thunderbird emails?

I'd like to resize an embedded image in an email. The bottom right handle is on the far right side. If I attempt to hover over the handle a scrollbar obscures the handle: it is not possible to grab it and resize the image. How do I resize large images in Thunderbird emails?
Прикачени екранни снимки

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.