Избягвайте измамите при поддръжката. Никога няма да ви помолим да се обадите или изпратите SMS на телефонен номер или да споделите лична информация. Моля, докладвайте подозрителна активност на "Докладване за злоупотреба".

Научете повече
Open

Missing Widgets options (Allow Firefox to improve features enabled)

joshua.lemus.wow

Hi!

I'm trying to use Widgets in the Home page, but I can't find the option to enable them. Following [previous solved question], I checked that I have the "Allow Firefox to improve features, performance, and stability between updates" option enabled, have restarted and updated Firefox, but I still can't find the option. Should I check for other configurations?

Hi! I'm trying to use Widgets in the Home page, but I can't find the option to enable them. Following [[https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1588060|a previous solved question]], I checked that I have the "Allow Firefox to improve features, performance, and stability between updates" option enabled, have restarted and updated Firefox, but I still can't find the option. Should I check for other configurations?
Прикачени екранни снимки

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.