Избягвайте измамите при поддръжката. Никога няма да ви помолим да се обадите или изпратите SMS на телефонен номер или да споделите лична информация. Моля, докладвайте подозрителна активност на "Докладване за злоупотреба".

Научете повече
Open

Tabs stay open after pressing back button

aniam131

I just installed firefox, but every time i leave a page, it stays open and a new tab opens. I google something, press back, and it opens a new tab while keeping the google with the question open. It leaves me with tabs i manually have to close I also don't want to use the automatic function, because i like keeping a few tabs open for myself, and also it wouldn't solve my problem. So the tabs staying open just causes a lot of tab-clutter Is there any setting or trick to it?

I just installed firefox, but every time i leave a page, it stays open and a new tab opens. I google something, press back, and it opens a new tab while keeping the google with the question open. It leaves me with tabs i manually have to close I also don't want to use the automatic function, because i like keeping a few tabs open for myself, and also it wouldn't solve my problem. So the tabs staying open just causes a lot of tab-clutter Is there any setting or trick to it?

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.