Избягвайте измамите при поддръжката. Никога няма да ви помолим да се обадите или изпратите SMS на телефонен номер или да споделите лична информация. Моля, докладвайте подозрителна активност на "Докладване за злоупотреба".

Научете повече
Open

Option to right click a photo and get a save-as option has disappeared recently

salishaire

Windows 11 home, Thunderbird 156.0 (64 bit)

Recently I noted a changed behavior - emails with photo(s) in them used to have the option to right click on the photo and then an option to save-as was offered. The only thing that happens now with a right click is the photo is enlarged or shrunk - no other options.

I wondered if this was an iphone initiated email only problem but it also occurs when I send a jpg photo from my desktop from one email address to another.

I have tried a number of suggestions from the internet without success and my frustration is mounting.

Thank You Norman

Windows 11 home, Thunderbird 156.0 (64 bit) Recently I noted a changed behavior - emails with photo(s) in them used to have the option to right click on the photo and then an option to save-as was offered. The only thing that happens now with a right click is the photo is enlarged or shrunk - no other options. I wondered if this was an iphone initiated email only problem but it also occurs when I send a jpg photo from my desktop from one email address to another. I have tried a number of suggestions from the internet without success and my frustration is mounting. Thank You Norman

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.