On Bookmarks are you able to create a heading for each subject
Understand the process of making bookmarks but I don't know how to put each category under a header?
Can you explain the process as simply as possible.
Additional System Details
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Android; Mobile; rv:29.0) Gecko/29.0 Firefox/29.0
I do not know what you mean by category and header for a Bookmark. I am however familiar with Folders and titles? If so see directions below:
- Please open Bookmarks Menu and Select View All Bookmarks
- Right click on the left bar and select New Folder, create a name for the folder. This will be a Header?
- Add bookmarks to this folder.
- If you want to add a tag to the bookmark, select the bookmark and right click to edit the tags.
We may need more information what you are trying to accomplish. Please post back so we can have a better go at this. Thank you!
I am on an Android device so unfortunately the information you gave isn't quite the help required. Quick explanation as follows
I want to have headers for each subject that I am interested in ie 3 * Business / Lifestyle / Medical Information would be a simple and minimal no of headers required
Categories are folders
But you can't right click it's an Android phone that I am using.
Can you explain according to the above information.
Philbo, of course and thank you for clarifying. I understand that you would like to have the three nested folders in Firefox for Android. Firefox for Android does not have a UI to organize bookmarks.
You can use Firefox Sync to organize mobile bookmarks on Desktop Firefox. https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/how-do-i-set-up-firefox-sync