right side of screen dont work when page zoomed out
Hi we have bulit a webpage in Microsoft expression web but when i zoom out the webpage to full with i cant push any buttons on the right side of the screen (about 2-3 Centemeters from the edge).
It works in other browsers but not firefox and i can push the buttons if i zoom in on them
Device is a Samsung Galaxy note 2 10.1 (GT-N8010) Running with firefox 21.0
And i have tryed using the beta but still got the same problem.
//Marcus Larsson Bravida
Additional System Details
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; MSIE 9.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/5.0; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; Media Center PC 6.0; .NET4.0C; .NET4.0E)
Could you provide the link and snapshot
Snapshot - > Hold "Power + Menu" key
I sorry but i cant provide a link to the site when its only a local instance on the tablet.
but i have added a picture so you can atleast see the extents of the problem.
Many site issues can be caused by corrupt cookies or cache. In order to try to fix these problems, the first step is to clear both cookies and the cache.
The Firefox cache temporarily stores images, scripts, and other parts of websites while you are browsing.
Note: This will temporarily log you out of all sites you're logged in to. To clear cache and cookies, do the following:
- Tap the menu icon located at the top right corner. This is the icon with 3 bars. On older Android devices you'll have to press the hardware menu key and then tap More.
- Tap Settings.
- After that, you will be taken to the settings screen. In the settings screen, look under the section Privacy & Security and select Clear private data.
- You will then be taken to a list of what can be cleared. Select the following 2 for deletion:
- Cookies & active logins
- After those have been selected, tap the Clear data button to actually clear the cache and cookies.
Did this help you with your problems? Please let us know!
it did not help but i think the problem is that the website is 1200px in with but we have remodeld the website so you bearly notice the problem.
The reason its so wide is becaus it was first made for computers and then we wanted to use it och a android tablet. and the reason we want to use firefox is becaus its the only android webbrowser that you can open folders in.
i have eaven tryed the website on multiple Samsung Note 2 10.1 and i still got the same problem.
The program we made the website in is Microsoft Expression web 4 (forgot the 4 last time)
did you tried in google chrome or android default broswer?
The website works perfectly in those browsers but they can't open folders. and we have built the website so you have to use that function.
Filled a bug, hope the problem will be solved soon