I can't replying comment on blogger.com blog.
no problem posting a new comment though
Additional System Details
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Android; Tablet; rv:20.0) Gecko/20.0 Firefox/20.0
Many site issues can be caused by corrupt cookies or cache. In order to try to fix these problems, the first step is to clear both cookies and the cache.
The Firefox cache temporarily stores images, scripts, and other parts of websites while you are browsing.
Note: This will temporarily log you out of all sites you're logged in to. To clear cache and cookies, do the following:
- Tap the menu icon located at the top right corner. This is the icon with 3 bars. On older Android devices you'll have to press the hardware menu key and then tap More.
- Tap Settings.
- After that, you will be taken to the settings screen. In the settings screen, look under the section Privacy & Security and select Clear private data.
- You will then be taken to a list of what can be cleared. Select the following 2 for deletion:
- Cookies & active logins
- After those have been selected, tap the Clear data button to actually clear the cache and cookies.
Did this help you with your problems? Please let us know!
thanks for the answer but it doesn't work
Can I confirm that this issue is with Firefox for Android?
yes im using android 4.1.2 and firefox 20.0.1
I just reproduced this problem. Sorry you can't reply to comments on blogspot!
Looks like it a problem with blogspot not rendering a proper mobile version i.e. related to this bug:
mangito if you are technical, please file a bug (you can copy the fields from the above bug):
if you are not technical, let me know and I'll file the bug for you
please file the bug for me, because I don't know how to do it yet,
Google owns Blogger. We need Firefox for Android users who run into issues to report them to the site that are broken.
You can reach the Blogger team at http://productforums.google.com/forum/#!categories/blogger/something-is-broken
hi kevin: Should I still file a bug ?
hi mangito: please post a forum thread at:
as kevin suggested because it's better if a real user rather than a Mozilla employee or any other support person brings this up!
hi mangito: after discussion with kevin brosnan, we've come to the conclusion that this issue is covered by bug 755584
because if we get the mobile site, we'll probably be able to render the reply to comment form correctly!