How do I stop autofill entries?
When I am typing my account name in high security websites how do I stop it from autofilling my password in case a hacker or different user is on my computer?
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.12
- Citrix Online App Detector Plugin
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 18.0 r0
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:40.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/40.0
Are you talking about autofill, or the Password Manager?
Use these steps to remove saved (form) data from a drop-down list:
- click the (empty) input field on the web page to open the drop-down list
- highlight an entry in the drop-down list with the mouse or cursor Down key
do not click the mouse or press the Enter key
- press the Delete key (on Mac: Shift+Delete) to delete the highlighted entry
- Tools > Options > Security: Passwords: "Saved Passwords" > "Show Passwords"