what is this open sometimes?
Hello some times i open firefox, this file popup for download, and i download it once, how i should install it? why it Popup outside of firefox with IDM?
screen shot: http://prntscr.com/7ck2ul
Additional System Details
- Google Update
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Streaming plugin for Mozilla browsers
- NVIDIA 3D Vision plugin for Mozilla browsers
- Shockwave Flash 17.0 r0
- VLC media player Web Plugin
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 188.8.131.52
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- ipa block for Chrome
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:38.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/38.0
The file name is the same that of the zip update to Adoble CME version 9 and was whitelisted in the last update to Firefox 38 Reference Bug 1162339
That's about all I know, I do not know why that this is downloading each time you open FIrefox. I would change the homepages of tour profile to make sure it does not happen, as well as make sure that Firefox is up to date.
Hello i saw it again: http://prntscr.com/7gln2u
Please let me know how i can update it manually?
i use latest version of FireFox.
Go to Adobe.com , and look for the EXE file for that program. You should also talk to their support about the issue.
Note: The download looks like a third party program installer. Next time it shows up, open the Windows Task Manager.