Problem with file download
I am having a bit of a situation.. I download some files like subs for movies etc and instead of going on desktop they are goin to Appdata/Temp... how do i change that ?
Additional System Details
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.31.2 for Mozilla browsers
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft Lync
- Shockwave Flash 16.0 r0
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.1.3
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; WOW64; rv:35.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/35.0
hi Kwstas1994, this normally happens when you choose to "open" downloads - then they will be downloaded into the temp folder and opened with the associated helper application (they might be deleted from the temp folder by the system later on) - if you want to avoid that please select to "save" a file in the download dialog.