as the title suggest, all of a sudden, firefox redirects all requests to https for a certain subdomain (I haven't found any other domains yet, this one I'm checkin… (funda kabanzi)
as the title suggest, all of a sudden, firefox redirects all requests to https for a certain subdomain (I haven't found any other domains yet, this one I'm checking daily and noticed this).
Subdomain I'm referring to is hosting prometheus, alertmanager and grafana, all on different ports on same subdomain.
Only grafana is configured to use TLS, prometheus and alertmanager was never configured and was using plain http.
All of a sudden, this morning, alertmanager and prometheus are being redirected to https. Their configuration was unchanged for months. When i open Developer Tools and visit the alertmanager or prometheus page, i get no HTTP status code (literally i get blank value under "Status", GET is trying to use https without any 302 or other redirect requests. Which gives me thinking - this redirection comes from firefox for some reason..
When opening same URLs under Private Browsing i get no issues, also , i get no issues when accessing the URLs from other browsers.
What might've happened for firefox to trigger this behavior , and how to fix it and prevent it from ever happening again.
Things I've tried:
- Clear site preferences from History
- network.stricttransportsecurity.preloadlist to false
- browser.fixup.fallback-to-https to false
- dom.security.https_first - was already false
- I haven't installed any new extensions and I'm not using DuckDuckGo Extension
- Enable DNS over HTTPS was already disabled
What i haven't tried:
- Clearing entire history with cache and cookies. Seems like an overkill for something that should not've even happen and for something that previous options should already fix.
Please help me out.