Windows 10 已于2025年10月14日停止支持。如果您正在使用 Windows 10,参见 这篇文章。

Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

搜索 | 用户支持

防范以用户支持为名的诈骗。我们绝对不会要求您拨打电话或发送短信,及提供任何个人信息。请使用“举报滥用”选项报告涉及违规的行为。

详细了解
Solved 已存档

Zoom following use of back button on Android

FlameRed

Hi,

On Android Firefox, say I an on a web page and either zoom in using double tap or pinch and then click a link on the page. Firefox displays the page. All good.

If I then use the back button to return to the previous page, Firefox will not display the page as it was previosly zoomed in. It requires me to either zoom in again by double tap or pinch.

Is the a setting or add-on that will preserve the zoomed in state after returning to a previous page using the back button?

Thanks in advance.

Hi, On Android Firefox, say I an on a web page and either zoom in using double tap or pinch and then click a link on the page. Firefox displays the page. All good. If I then use the back button to return to the previous page, Firefox will not display the page as it was previosly zoomed in. It requires me to either zoom in again by double tap or pinch. Is the a setting or add-on that will preserve the zoomed in state after returning to a previous page using the back button? Thanks in advance.
定位到答案原位置

选择的解决方案

I submitted a bug report and they quickly asked me to try the latest Nightly build. This bug is fixed in the latest nightly build!

由FlameRed于修改

所有回复 (3)

Hi FlameRed. I think there is no way to do it. I looked for add-ons but I couldn't find anything that can be helpful to you.

Dito- in the past "the browser resets the zoom and scroll positions when navigating to a new page, and this can happen while the old page is still visible. The old page does not actually reload; it just scrolls to the top before the new page loads."

The only current bugs I find are: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/buglist.cgi?quicksearch=zoom%20reflo... So, I can recommend filing a bug on this in Firefox for Android Zoom https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=Firefox%20for%...

选择的解决方案

I submitted a bug report and they quickly asked me to try the latest Nightly build. This bug is fixed in the latest nightly build!

由FlameRed于修改