Windows 10 已于2025年10月14日停止支持。如果您正在使用 Windows 10,参见 这篇文章。

Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

搜索 | 用户支持

防范以用户支持为名的诈骗。我们绝对不会要求您拨打电话或发送短信,及提供任何个人信息。请使用“举报滥用”选项报告涉及违规的行为。

详细了解
已存档

How do you retain "restore previous session" in your browser

klubbheads

Hi there

why does RESTORE PREVIOUS SESSION not work after a few sessions?

I use Firefox twice per day and each time I boot up my PC (WIndows 7), it prompts me to restore my previous session. I realised after a few of these boot-up sessions, it DOES NOT allow me to restore my previous session. Going to History, the tab "restore previous session" is unclickable too.

How does one RETAIN restore previous session PERMANENTLY? I'm using Firefox 24.0

Kindly advise me.

Thanks Joseph klubbheads@gmail.com

Hi there why does RESTORE PREVIOUS SESSION not work after a few sessions? I use Firefox twice per day and each time I boot up my PC (WIndows 7), it prompts me to restore my previous session. I realised after a few of these boot-up sessions, it DOES NOT allow me to restore my previous session. Going to History, the tab "restore previous session" is unclickable too. How does one RETAIN restore previous session PERMANENTLY? I'm using Firefox 24.0 Kindly advise me. Thanks Joseph klubbheads@gmail.com

所有回复 (5)

see if in your Profiles - Where Firefox stores your bookmarks, passwords and other user data if there is the file "sessionstore.bak"

sure but how does one even get to sessionstore.bak?

Try to open it with firefox

And then after opening Firefox, and then what? If you're trying to help it'd be appreciative you are clear and complete with your instructions.

Thanks!