Windows 10 已于2025年10月14日停止支持。如果您正在使用 Windows 10,参见 这篇文章。

Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

搜索 | 用户支持

防范以用户支持为名的诈骗。我们绝对不会要求您拨打电话或发送短信,及提供任何个人信息。请使用“举报滥用”选项报告涉及违规的行为。

详细了解
Solved 已存档

Warn me when closing multiple tabs is not checked, but I still receive the warning when closing multiple tabs

firefoxquest

After installing Firefox 16.0.1, I always get a warning whenever I close multiple tabs, even though there is no check mark against the option, "Warn me when closing multiple tabs".

After installing Firefox 16.0.1, I always get a warning whenever I close multiple tabs, even though there is no check mark against the option, "Warn me when closing multiple tabs".
定位到答案原位置

选择的解决方案

hello unfortunately at the moment it isn't possible to deactivate the warning which shows up when you select "close other tabs" due to a side effect by another bug fix. in firefox 18 there will be a preference added in about:config (browser.tabs.warnOnCloseOtherTabs) which makes it possible to hide the warning again, see bug #772319.

所有回复 (7)

That is the consequence of this bug getting fixed.

  • bug 277079 - "Close other tabs" should always warn about closing multiple tabs

(please do not comment in bug reports)

Please check this problmem This bug is active as today 15Oct12. I have the same problem in the 16.1 version. I uncheck "Warn me when closing multiple tabs" in Firefox Options, I do not like warningsin the browsers, but always appears.

same here. I keep getting the warning even though I have unchecked the box. It seems to be since the newest update.

选择的解决方案

hello unfortunately at the moment it isn't possible to deactivate the warning which shows up when you select "close other tabs" due to a side effect by another bug fix. in firefox 18 there will be a preference added in about:config (browser.tabs.warnOnCloseOtherTabs) which makes it possible to hide the warning again, see bug #772319.

This a recent bug problem. In other versions do no exist. Some users like warnings, but others not, like me.

There's also a bug with cookies and it's driving me crazy. Is there a link to a thread for that? Searching this site is also driving me crazy, because it's so poorly organized and confusing.

There was a time when Firefox was a reliable browser, loved by everyone. Small incremental releases where there to fix bugs. Then this madness of jumping release numbers began, just because Chrome was doing the same, and ever since at every release Firefox brings some new problem. Unfortunately all browsers are crap, as are most operating systems, except maybe for OS X. If I only could I'd give up computers altogether.

由Alessandro17于修改