Windows 10 已于2025年10月14日停止支持。如果您正在使用 Windows 10,参见 这篇文章。

Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

搜索 | 用户支持

防范以用户支持为名的诈骗。我们绝对不会要求您拨打电话或发送短信,及提供任何个人信息。请使用“举报滥用”选项报告涉及违规的行为。

详细了解
Solved 已存档

Firefox 11 will not update on Mac OS

Grahamheathlands

Firefox asks to update on iMac OS Snow Leopard. If I click on the link it doesn't complete download. If I download 13.0.1 separately, it doesn't install.

Firefox asks to update on iMac OS Snow Leopard. If I click on the link it doesn't complete download. If I download 13.0.1 separately, it doesn't install.
定位到答案原位置

选择的解决方案

Drag the Firefox application to the Trash.

所有回复 (6)

Try this:

1. Download a copy of the latest firefox from http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/all.html

2. Trash the current Firefox application to do a clean install.

3. Install the version that you have downloaded.

Do not select to remove your personal data, your profile data is stored elsewhere in the Firefox Profile Folder, so you won't lose your bookmarks or other personal data.

see also: Installing Firefox on Mac


thank you

How do I trash Firefox?

选择的解决方案

Drag the Firefox application to the Trash.

Thanks, ideato. 13.0.1 now installed.

由Grahamheathlands于修改

you are welcome Grahamheathlands