Windows 10 已于2025年10月14日停止支持。如果您正在使用 Windows 10,参见 这篇文章。

Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

搜索 | 用户支持

防范以用户支持为名的诈骗。我们绝对不会要求您拨打电话或发送短信,及提供任何个人信息。请使用“举报滥用”选项报告涉及违规的行为。

详细了解
已存档

Firefox crashes

Mikeey16

Firefox crashes startup, I tried all of the steps in the Firefox crashes article but I can`t figure out what`s wrong

Firefox crashes startup, I tried all of the steps in the Firefox crashes article but I can`t figure out what`s wrong

所有回复 (1)

Your crash report seems to indicate this relates to javascript use, so I would suggest that you try to create and use a new clean profile, and set it to start on the default homepage or a blank tab, rather than restoring a previous session, or any site that could cause problems.

If you can at least get Firefox to start without crashing within seconds that will be some progress.


Report for your CrashID 5e0f5763-e851-4a83-a7ec-761262120509

  • Crash Signature: js::mjit::EnterMethodJIT(JSContext*, js::StackFrame*, void*, JS::Value*, bool)
  • related bugs include
    • Bug 716900 - Crash on Javascript heavy site
      But that specific bug does not apear to be affecting Firefox 12, and was fixed in some versions
    • Bug 595351 - (SadJägerMonkey) [meta] (Enter)MethodJIT crashes
      But that is only an old tracking bug, listing related bugs