Windows 10 已于2025年10月14日停止支持。如果您正在使用 Windows 10,参见 这篇文章。

Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

搜索 | 用户支持

防范以用户支持为名的诈骗。我们绝对不会要求您拨打电话或发送短信,及提供任何个人信息。请使用“举报滥用”选项报告涉及违规的行为。

详细了解
已存档

Why is Firefox not allowing me to attach any document to an e-mail, even a one-page one?

nlwboston

Ever since I upgraded Firefox the last time, it is not letting me attach any document to an e-mail. I consistently get this error message: "Your attachment could not be uploaded. Please verify that your attachment is not empty."

IT"S NOT EMPTY! I regularly need to attach Word documents to e-mails, even whole book manuscripts, so this is impeding my work!

Ever since I upgraded Firefox the last time, it is not letting me attach any document to an e-mail. I consistently get this error message: "Your attachment could not be uploaded. Please verify that your attachment is not empty." IT"S NOT EMPTY! I regularly need to attach Word documents to e-mails, even whole book manuscripts, so this is impeding my work!

所有回复 (1)

Hi nlwboston-

Which email product are you using? There could be a couple of different answers to this. If it is Yahoo, they are having a lot of problems with attachments - that have nothing to do with Firefox. I have also seen one person who was experiencing this problem because the browser thought the email attachment was an ad, and was being blocked by an add-on. The solution to that was to specifically allow the webmail URL for the ad blocker. Hope one of those help.