Windows 10 已于2025年10月14日停止支持。如果您正在使用 Windows 10,参见 这篇文章。

Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

搜索 | 用户支持

防范以用户支持为名的诈骗。我们绝对不会要求您拨打电话或发送短信,及提供任何个人信息。请使用“举报滥用”选项报告涉及违规的行为。

详细了解
已存档

Why, after clicking that I don't wish to be tracked, am i still receiving tracking cookies and 3rd party cookies from websites? How is 5.0 an improvement if websites don't respect this?

no938

ALL websites that i've visited have still placed tracking cookies, which i then need to individually delete after leaving their site.

They're not respecting that i don't want to be tracked, so what good is checking that box in my options?

Bring back NOT accepting cookies from 3rd parties. I don't need admanager, tacoda, etc cookies on my computer.

Also websites are displaying a js picture that i can't block. I block all pictures that contain people or animals for religious reasons.

ALL websites that i've visited have still placed tracking cookies, which i then need to individually delete after leaving their site. They're not respecting that i don't want to be tracked, so what good is checking that box in my options? Bring back NOT accepting cookies from 3rd parties. I don't need admanager, tacoda, etc cookies on my computer. Also websites are displaying a js picture that i can't block. I block all pictures that contain people or animals for religious reasons.

所有回复 (1)