Windows 10 已于2025年10月14日停止支持。如果您正在使用 Windows 10,参见 这篇文章。

Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

搜索 | 用户支持

防范以用户支持为名的诈骗。我们绝对不会要求您拨打电话或发送短信,及提供任何个人信息。请使用“举报滥用”选项报告涉及违规的行为。

详细了解
已存档

AniWeather only gives me four cities, none of which is mine. How do I customize it?

LeBaroness

I just downloaded Firefox 4 and the add-on, AniWeather. It only gives me four locations, none of which is mine...either Sun City, AZ or Phoenix, AZ will do. I don't need NY, Chicago, etc. as I go to Weather Underground for those details. How can I customize AniWeather?

I just downloaded Firefox 4 and the add-on, AniWeather. It only gives me four locations, none of which is mine...either Sun City, AZ or Phoenix, AZ will do. I don't need NY, Chicago, etc. as I go to Weather Underground for those details. How can I customize AniWeather?

所有回复 (2)

You need to configure your location from menu "tools/add-ons/extensions/aniweather/options".

Try to create a new profile and install your AniWeather again. Here is how to create a new profile:

http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Managing%20profiles

If still not working, let me know (contact AT aniweather.com)