Windows 10 已于2025年10月14日停止支持。如果您正在使用 Windows 10,参见 这篇文章。

Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

搜索 | 用户支持

防范以用户支持为名的诈骗。我们绝对不会要求您拨打电话或发送短信,及提供任何个人信息。请使用“举报滥用”选项报告涉及违规的行为。

详细了解
已存档

my browser won't minimize/maximize and is stuck on 1/3rd of the screen

AnonymousUser

for whatever reason, my browser window is stuck in a "half screen" mode. It is running fine. However, I can't maximize it, nor can I minimize it. I can't make it larger (to fit my screen) by dragging the edges. It is just stuck at filling half the screen

This happened

Just once or twice

== about 10 minutes ago when I opened up another tab

for whatever reason, my browser window is stuck in a "half screen" mode. It is running fine. However, I can't maximize it, nor can I minimize it. I can't make it larger (to fit my screen) by dragging the edges. It is just stuck at filling half the screen == This happened == Just once or twice == about 10 minutes ago when I opened up another tab

所有回复 (6)

The Firefox screen has shrunk to cover less than the top half of my screen, full width. The maximize button makes the position jump a fraction of an inch up and to right or left; depending on where the "full" screen is positioned; but it will not expand lengthwise to fill the lower portion of the monitor. I've tried dragging the bottom, but it snaps back, won't expand by dragging.

This is the second time it has happened in as many days. I can't remember what happened yesterday to fix it, but it isn't happening today. It started when I was on a game; Frontier Ville, by Zynga; on Facebook. A popup screen which comes up often asked whether I wanted to publish a reward to all my friends. I chose to skip publishing it, after which the screen shrank. I believe this is what happened yesterday too.

Do you have that problem when running in the Firefox SafeMode? http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Safe+Mode Don't select anything right now, just use "Continue in SafeMode."

If not, see this: http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/troubleshooting+extensions+and+theme...

my screen is stuck in half screen and I can't stretch it out to full screen

Thanks. I don't know how to run in Firefox safe mode. I have found that by opening a second window (not tab) of Firefox I can get full screen.

I wanna maximize the browser

My screen is stuck pn 1/3rd also, and it began while trying to play frontierville by Zynga also!! what the heck!, tried in safe mode, still is stuck, cant open by dragging, rebooting, safe mode, nothing seems to fix this, I even deleted and reinstalled firefox, still have the the same problem...!!???