Windows 10 已于2025年10月14日停止支持。如果您正在使用 Windows 10,参见 这篇文章。

Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

搜索 | 用户支持

防范以用户支持为名的诈骗。我们绝对不会要求您拨打电话或发送短信,及提供任何个人信息。请使用“举报滥用”选项报告涉及违规的行为。

详细了解
Open

No E-mail because of "The certificate for inbound.att.net:995 does not come from a trusted source." (from Sept 16)

Mike

Greetings,

I've lost the ability to receive e-mail, Suddenly Thunderbird just quits on me with no warning. Apparently I can still send mail but cannot receive. This is the second time this has happened to me in as many months. How do I fix it? How do I prevent it?

Thanx

Greetings, I've lost the ability to receive e-mail, Suddenly Thunderbird just quits on me with no warning. Apparently I can still send mail but cannot receive. This is the second time this has happened to me in as many months. How do I fix it? How do I prevent it? Thanx

由Wayne Mery于修改

所有回复 (1)

Disable email scanning in the antivirus that is issuing the invalid certificate. If that fixes the issue contact the vendor of the antivirus for instructions on how to make them a trusted issuer of encryption certificates. Just remember that places that company a trusted position of having access to all of your communications in plain readable versions.

我要提问

您需要登录才能回复。如果您还没账号,可以提出新问题。