Windows 10 已于2025年10月14日停止支持。如果您正在使用 Windows 10,参见 这篇文章。

Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

搜索 | 用户支持

防范以用户支持为名的诈骗。我们绝对不会要求您拨打电话或发送短信,及提供任何个人信息。请使用“举报滥用”选项报告涉及违规的行为。

详细了解
Open

VPN will not let me sign into Costco

krosegriffin28

I can't turn VPN off. Will not allow a sign in to Costco. Is this a Norton problem or Firefox problem? How can I turn off VPN on my Mac Air Book?

I can't turn VPN off. Will not allow a sign in to Costco. Is this a Norton problem or Firefox problem? How can I turn off VPN on my Mac Air Book?

所有回复 (1)

Hi, Click the VPN icon in the top-right corner of the toolbar, which opens a prompt to turn on the VPN. For more information, see the Use built-in VPN in Firefox article. And to turn off Norton VPN, open Norton security on your computer, go to the "Secure VPN" section, and toggle the connection button to "Off".

我要提问

您需要登录才能回复。如果您还没账号,可以提出新问题。