Windows 10 已于2025年10月14日停止支持。如果您正在使用 Windows 10,参见 这篇文章。

Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

搜索 | 用户支持

防范以用户支持为名的诈骗。我们绝对不会要求您拨打电话或发送短信,及提供任何个人信息。请使用“举报滥用”选项报告涉及违规的行为。

详细了解
已存档

Setting up mail.com account in TB

628dcox

When I set up an account pointing to mail.com, TB finds the server setup without a problem. It fails to authenticate the log-in at the mail.com server. I've tried every setting using those provided by mail.com and searching the internet, IMAP and POP3. Nothing works. The initial authorization fails with every permutation of settings.

HELP please.

When I set up an account pointing to mail.com, TB finds the server setup without a problem. It fails to authenticate the log-in at the mail.com server. I've tried every setting using those provided by mail.com and searching the internet, IMAP and POP3. Nothing works. The initial authorization fails with every permutation of settings. HELP please.

所有回复 (2)

Do you have a Premium subscription? It's required for IMAP, POP and SMTP access.

https://support.mail.com/premium/imap/thunderbird.html

Thanks, but that solution doesn't work. I've also tried the one for POP3. Both return an authorization error. I'm just going to install the Mail.com app. I was trying to avoid that and use Thunderbird but it doesn't seem to be within my capabilities.

I was a software developer before retiring and am thoroughly familiar with setting up email accounts, I just can't get it to work in Thunderbird. It could be Mail.com's problem. But I can't run a debugger on either of these to see the exact line of code causing this outcome.