Windows 10 已于2025年10月14日停止支持。如果您正在使用 Windows 10,参见 这篇文章。

Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

搜索 | 用户支持

防范以用户支持为名的诈骗。我们绝对不会要求您拨打电话或发送短信,及提供任何个人信息。请使用“举报滥用”选项报告涉及违规的行为。

详细了解
话题已关闭并存档。 如果需要帮助请提出新问题。
Locked 已存档

Thunderbird eMail On 2 Computers

jsjackson1

I posted a couple days ago, but what I posted was confusing and convoluted, so I am trying to be more concise this time. I need to have the Thunderbird (TB) eMail on both my work and home computer. It is already on my work computer and I have copied the TB eMail to a USB according to what I found on here, and have checked and all the files appear on the USB. I have tried to get the TB eMail on my home computer now, with that USB, but can not, no matter what I try. I have downloaded the TB eMail from the Mozilla site to my home computer several times; deleted it to try again; and have cleared everything out every time I do. However EVERY time now, I am getting an error message that the Profile Setting Can Not Be Found.....specifically it says " Your Thunderbird profile cannot be loaded. It may be missing or inaccessible." in a pop up window. I don't know how to get rid of this so that it does not pop up every time - because again, it pops every time even after I delete the TB completely. If someone could guide me on how to get the TB on my home computer without that popping up, and how to proceed from there, because I do have all those files on the USB, it would be GREATLY appreciated!!! Thank you in advance for any help!!!!!

I posted a couple days ago, but what I posted was confusing and convoluted, so I am trying to be more concise this time. I need to have the Thunderbird (TB) eMail on both my work and home computer. It is already on my work computer and I have copied the TB eMail to a USB according to what I found on here, and have checked and all the files appear on the USB. I have tried to get the TB eMail on my home computer now, with that USB, but can not, no matter what I try. I have downloaded the TB eMail from the Mozilla site to my home computer several times; deleted it to try again; and have cleared everything out every time I do. However EVERY time now, I am getting an error message that the Profile Setting Can Not Be Found.....specifically it says " Your Thunderbird profile cannot be loaded. It may be missing or inaccessible." in a pop up window. I don't know how to get rid of this so that it does not pop up every time - because again, it pops every time even after I delete the TB completely. If someone could guide me on how to get the TB on my home computer without that popping up, and how to proceed from there, because I do have all those files on the USB, it would be GREATLY appreciated!!! Thank you in advance for any help!!!!!

所有回复 (1)