Windows 10 已于2025年10月14日停止支持。如果您正在使用 Windows 10,参见 这篇文章。

Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

搜索 | 用户支持

防范以用户支持为名的诈骗。我们绝对不会要求您拨打电话或发送短信,及提供任何个人信息。请使用“举报滥用”选项报告涉及违规的行为。

详细了解
已存档

Password problem

Piotr Lewicki

Hi, I have a problem with remembering the login details on the account - the point is that everything works fine on the browser on the computer, while on the browser on the phone (android) it sees the login details, but after selecting it, it does not complete the login fields as if there were no such data and they are, after checking the tab "saved login details" and finding the login, I manually copy the data and paste it on the page, then I log in ok. Why does the login not work with saved logins? Has anyone had or has the same problems? P.S Synchronization is done, the browser is reinstalled, it's the same on another phone

Hi, I have a problem with remembering the login details on the account - the point is that everything works fine on the browser on the computer, while on the browser on the phone (android) it sees the login details, but after selecting it, it does not complete the login fields as if there were no such data and they are, after checking the tab "saved login details" and finding the login, I manually copy the data and paste it on the page, then I log in ok. Why does the login not work with saved logins? Has anyone had or has the same problems? P.S Synchronization is done, the browser is reinstalled, it's the same on another phone

所有回复 (2)

Hi

This is an issue that our developers are aware of and are looking into. You can follow progress on this and add comments at

https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1817926

Hi

Thank you for your patience while we have been looking into the password auto-fill issue in Firefox for Android. I have been advised by our developers that this issue is due to be fixed in Firefox for Android 117, which is due to be made available from the end of this month. Please look out for an update from the Google Play store.

Thank you.