Windows 10 已于2025年10月14日停止支持。如果您正在使用 Windows 10,参见 这篇文章。

Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

搜索 | 用户支持

防范以用户支持为名的诈骗。我们绝对不会要求您拨打电话或发送短信,及提供任何个人信息。请使用“举报滥用”选项报告涉及违规的行为。

详细了解
已存档

Dropbox and GoogleDocs

pwdavenport

Dropbox has a feature for creating and saving GoogleDocs within Dropbox folders. This feature can be accessed via the Dropbox website interface (e.g. "Create->Document->Google Docs". This works well when using Chrome and Safari browsers, but I cannot get it to work with Firefox. When I create or try to edit an existing GoogleDoc via the Dropbox website, I am prompted to sign into my Google account, however clicking "Sign in" only refreshes the page, so the Google Doc cannot be loaded.

I have tried the following fixes: - Turned off "Enhanced tracking protection" for dropbox.com (via the shield icon to the left of the address bar). - Allow all cookies and trackers (Firefox preferences -> Enhanced tracking protection -> unchecked cookies and tracking). - Allowed cookies and site data from dropbox.com and google.com (Firefox preferences -> Cookies and Site Data -> Manage Exceptions).

Advice would be welcome, thank you!

Dropbox has a feature for creating and saving GoogleDocs within Dropbox folders. This feature can be accessed via the Dropbox website interface (e.g. "Create->Document->Google Docs". This works well when using Chrome and Safari browsers, but I cannot get it to work with Firefox. When I create or try to edit an existing GoogleDoc via the Dropbox website, I am prompted to sign into my Google account, however clicking "Sign in" only refreshes the page, so the Google Doc cannot be loaded. I have tried the following fixes: - Turned off "Enhanced tracking protection" for dropbox.com (via the shield icon to the left of the address bar). - Allow all cookies and trackers (Firefox preferences -> Enhanced tracking protection -> unchecked cookies and tracking). - Allowed cookies and site data from dropbox.com and google.com (Firefox preferences -> Cookies and Site Data -> Manage Exceptions). Advice would be welcome, thank you!
已附加屏幕截图

所有回复 (2)

What do you have set in Privacy & Security? see screenshots I had to change my Privacy settings from my usual block all 3rd party to Strict to allow 3rd party and cross-site( because we using 3rd party and going across sites) cookies for it to work. You should get a prompt to allow docs cookies to work on dropbox.

由jonzn4SUSE于修改

I tried adding Exceptions, but the cookies always change.

由jonzn4SUSE于修改